- One or two hour sessions
- All sessions are with one of our highly experienced, ECB qualified coaches
- Bowling machines and other coaching tools for batting, bowling and fielding are used where appropriate
- ECB Level 2 coaches
- ECB Level 3 coaches and former international cricketer available
- Video analysis
- One-to-one wicket keeping sessions also available
- Covering bowling with up to date bowling drills
- Covering batting with up to date batting drills
- Personal 1-month Mesocycle plan for the development of their cricket going forward
- Psychology advice
- Nutrition advice
- Game strategy & tactics
- Regular progression meetings with parents or guardians
The ICM cricket coaching team can deliver intensive individual support for noticeable improvements to your game.
We offer specialist 1-2-1 sessions for players of all ages and skill levels looking to improve their technique as well as the physical and mental aspects of their game.
ICM 1-2-1 cricket coaching sessions are of an exceptionally high standard that are tailored to the learning style and personality of each individual.
Learn From The Best
We’re thrilled to have a number of Ex-England Internationals delivering our ECB Level 3 coaching sessions including former Nottinghamshire and Surrey batsman Usman Afzal. Usman is available to offer advice on all aspects of the game.
ECB Level 2 sessions:
- £25 per hour for outdoor nets
- £35 per hour for indoor nets (increase in price is due to the booking of the indoor net facilities)
ECB Level 3 & International Player Sessions:
Prices vary depending on location and session duration. Please get in touch for more details.
We recommend that you book well in advance to ensure you get a time slot that suits you. Feel free to discuss your cricket development plans with one of our senior coaches.
All our coaches are CRB checked and registered with the ECB.
We currently have coaches at both ECB Level 2 and Level 3 available.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your start time and check in at the reception at the Trent Bridge International Stadium (Nottingham). There is a viewing gallery on the third floor if parents or guests want to come and watch. Dressing rooms and shower facilities are also available.
How To Book Your 1-2-1 Cricket Coaching Session
Please fill in the form below with the player’s details and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0333 344 3548 and book your session today.